Our success is based on an active pursuit of renewal
Through digitization, commercial, and technical innovation, we create the prerequisites for continuous and thorough renewal leading to lasting competitiveness and long-term profitability.
As a family company with committed owners, we actively build and develop independent and leading companies
- We create value by being an active and long-term owner. Financial strength and deep industrial knowledge, contribute to sustainable development in our companies.
- We develop knowledge-intensive, focused, and service-oriented niche businesses. These businesses are adapted to industry realities and are built around unique products, processes or industry positions that offer long-term competitive advantages.
- We are an international, diversified industrial group, a service provider in the logistics industry, and financial investor.
We create growth and profitability in all our companies by
- Focusing on customers and customer values
- Encouraging innovation and bold new thinking
- Being knowledge leaders
- Allowing all employees to fulfill their potential
- Having ambition to become best-in-class in our main processes
- Building independent business units with strong development potential
- Continuously exploring and utilizing new business opportunities
- Taking well-balanced risks
- Maintaining financial strength as a basis for renewal
The KWH Group is a Finnish family business with subsidiaries around the world. The Group has three divisions:
Net, paper and film abrasives, electric, cordless and pneumatic power tools, polishing compounds and accessories, complete surface finishing solutions. Superabrasive wheels and tools as well as microfinishing films for the precision industry. 18 subsidiaries and 4 branches worldwide. Production in Finland and Italy. Approximately 97% of the products are exported and sold in more than 100 countries.
Cold and chilled storage facilities and related handling services for foodstuff.
Port operations and related logistics solutions for both bulk and unitized goods as well as for project cargo.
International transports and global logistics solutions by different modes of transportation.
Handling, storage, and transport of goods, construction excavation, workshop for heavy machinery, in-plant service logistics and other related operations together with rental of small machinery and scaffolding.
Prevex: One of Europe’s leading manufactures of water traps. Specialises in functional and space saving water traps for kitchen and bathrooms. Factory in Uusikaarlepyy, Finland and in Poznan, Poland. Exports 90% of its produce.
Strategic holdings: Uponor Infra Ltd, share of ownership 45%, production of various plastic pipe systems.