An industrial growth company
We are a knowledge company that focuses on expertise, professionalism and quality.
We are a committed long-term owner aiming for growth in our businesses through our financial strength and industrial know-how.
Renewal through innovation
Our subsidiaries conduct internationally competitive, knowledge-intensive and service-oriented niche business. We achieve this through digitalization and both technical and commercial innovation.
Our business is built around unique products and processes or a unique industry position. That gives us long-term competitive advantages.
- Our goal is to create value and contribute to solutions for our customers
- Our subsidiaries are know-how leaders in their lines of business
- We have the ambition to become best-in-class in our main processes
- We continuously seek and develop new business opportunities
- We focus on well-being, motivation and creativity
- We give all employees the opportunity to fulfil their potential
- We run our businesses in a responsible, long-term and sustainable manner
Effective risk management
- Our renewal is based on financial strength and well-balanced risks
KWH at glance
The KWH Group is a Finnish family business with subsidiaries around the world. The Group has three divisions:
Manufactures abrasives, polishing compounds, grinding machines and accessories and offers solutions for surface finishing and precision industry.
Has 18 subsidiaries and 4 branch offices around the world. Production in Finland, Italy and Belgium. About 97 % of the products are exported and sold in over 100 countries.
Cold Storage (KWH Freeze Ltd): Cold and chilled storage facilities in Vantaa and Inkoo.
Port Logistics, Freight Forwarding and Industrial Services: Port operations, transport, storage, in-plant service logistics, stevedoring and global logistics solutions for export industry and trade.
Prevex: One of Europe’s leading manufactures of water traps. Specialises in functional and space saving water traps for kitchen and bathrooms. Factory in Uusikaarlepyy, Finland and in Poznan, Poland. Exports 90% of its produce.
Strategic holdings: Uponor Infra Ltd, share of ownership 45%, production of various plastic pipe systems.